These are the essays my class was tasked to write in our time studying the world’s history from 1750 to the present.
- What we believe a Historian years from now will learn from us in what primary documents we leave behind
- On the Rhetoric of the French Revolution, focusing on On the Principles of Political Morality by Robespierre and contrasting it with Olympe de Gouges and her Declaration of the Rights of Woman and the Female Citizen
- On Nuestra America by Jose Marti
- On the novella Sofia Petronva by Lydia Chukovskaya
- On Peronism and writings of Juan Peron